Wow! December 16th already! The holiday season is right around the corner and if you are like me you are always looking for that last minute gift! I have collected six patterns that you can make up quickly to decorate your home or give as gifts. The great thing is they can all be found here and are free patterns.
1. Light and Lacy Scarf- The light and lacy scarf has an open design and can be made with any fine
2. Game Day Beanie- A quick to crochet beanie to make sports fans!
3. Popcorn Flower Coasters- These coasters are done in cotton dk yarn and are a little thicker than
most crochet coasters.
4. Crochet Hair Bow/Bow Tie -This bow is done in cotton dk yarn and can be made into a bow tie,
hair bow, or bows for the christmas tree.
5. Flower Mandala- Drops cotton yarn was used to make this bright color mandala.
6. Winter Flower Scarf- The winter flower scarf has a removable flower, so you can make a few
different color flowers for different looks.
I hope you enjoy this collection! And share it with your friends!
Post a Comment