This week I decided to share with you my completed squares.
1. September 9th: Cuatro Esquinas de Abuela Afghan Square - pattern by EyleLoveKnots
2. September 11th: Checks and Balances Square - pattern by Crochet Memories
3. September 14th: Lovely Lace Afghan Block - pattern by Julie Yeager Designs
4. September 16th: Triangles 6″ Square - pattern by Creative Threads by Leah
5. September 21st: Golden Harvest - pattern by AG Handmades
6. September 18th: Stop the Madness 6″ Square - pattern by The Country Willow
7. September 23rd: Cal Afghan Square - pattern by Crochet N More
8. September 25th: Berry Block - pattern by Homemade Hats by Cheryl
9. September 28th: Sensational Sunburst Square - pattern by Anastacia Knit Designs
10. September 30th: C-A-L Square - pattern by Mainly Crochet
11. October 2nd: Rorschach Square - pattern by Blackstone Designs
12. October 5th: Clusters Squared - pattern by Designs from Grammy’s Heart
If you would like to join in the fun you can get all the information about the crochet-a-long and the links to all the patterns above by visiting The Crochet Memories and Country Willow CAL Link
And don't forget "I Love Yarn Day" is this Saturday, October 17th! It's a great day to spend working on yarn crafts!
Have a great week!