Here is my latest batch of completed squares.
1. October 9th- Love Flower Field Square by Debi Dearest
2. October 12th-A Star in the Sky by The Stitchin Mommy
3. October 14th- Sweet Little Pumpkin Granny Square by Posh Pooch Designs
4. October 16th-Sunflower Square by Eye Love Knots
5. October 19th- Bellis Perennis square by Mo Crochet
6. October 21st- Raised Bunchberry Square by Underground Crafter
7. October 23rd- Squared Up by AG Handmades
8.October 26th- Lest We Forget Poppy Afghan Square by Oombawka Designs
9. Bang on 6" Square by American Crochet
All of these great designs for the Mystery Lapghan Crochet A long are free and they can be found byvisiting the Crochet Memories and The Country Willows website.
I have really enjoyed making all of these squares and want to thank all of the wonderful designers for their creativity in designing for us!
My next blog post about the Mystery Lapghan CAL will be photos of my completed blanket. And if you are wondering, I am still working on my sky blanket and have only two more months to go.
Have a great week
Post a Comment