Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Zig Zag Chevron Baby Blanket


It has been a few months since I have had the time to update my blog, there has been a lot of things happening in the family that have taken me away from blogging (I did keep up with my crocheting). Now that things have settled down and I have some time off of work, I am back in full swing with a few new patterns to share, like my Zig Zag Chevron Baby Blanket, my Fusion Blanket Project, and a few crochet Christmas Ornaments. Some of the patterns will be free and some will be for sale in the pattern store. So lets get started with the Baby Blanket


The Zig Zag Chevron Baby Blanket

The inspiration for the Zig Zag Chevron Baby Blanket is my 5th grandchild, Jackson who was born at the end of March. He was born into a baseball loving family, so the colors of the blanket match his baseball themed room and the red zig zag stripes on the blanket represent the stitching on a baseball.

Here is Jackson with Da a few hours after he was born


Here are a few pictures of the blanket made for an awesome little boy and the link to the pattern can be found below, so your can make a unique blanket for the awesome little ones in your life.




I chose to make a chevron blanket because I have never made one before, yes, even though I have been crocheting for  30+ years I have never made a chevron blanket! I have tried to make one over the years but they never seemed to turn out right, so this time I decided to write my own pattern, and I am so happy with the way the blanket turned out that I wanted to share the pattern with you.

You can find the pattern HERE


Next week I will share my adventure in making a Fusion Blanket

I hope you enjoy this pattern!
Crochet on,
Da

2 comments:

  1. Love the Chevron blanket, the colors are very vivid and full of life. Jackson will treasure it forever. He is a cutie

    ReplyDelete